Saturday, December 25, 2010

A very merry Christmas.

Well, Merry Christmas everyone! Today was a very good Christmas for me. I hope that everyone had a safe and wonderful day blessed with wonderful family, gifts, food, and memories to last a lifetime! There are nothing like good Christmas memories to look back at and put a smile on your face at any given time and point of the day throughout the next year!

My day was spent mainly at my boyfriend's house. We woke up at around 7:30 to open presants and eat lovely livermush, egg, and cheese casserole. MMMM! It was delicious! We all opened our presants, smiled and laughed as the morning went on. I got some pretty sweet stuff & so did everyone else. We went to his grandmas house afterword and just spent some time up there then walked back across the road to his house & cleaned up the living room that was full of torn wrapping paper and gift bags and just watched Christmas movies while the smell of good home Christmas cooking was in the air. Yummy! Of course, I had to get ready to go into work before I could eat. I only had to work a few hours though. I went to work and came home to my house and ate Christmas dinner here. I also opened gifts from my parents.

The best part about today that I will remember for a long time is that it snowed today. This is the first white Christmas here that we have had as far back as I can remember and I am 21 years old. It is nice to have the feeling of being able to have your first white Christmas. To me, that is something that you will remember for the rest of your life and it happened today for me. It is supposed to snow even more tonight so I hope to wake up looking out of my bedroom window and seeing the hills and roads covered with twinkling snow. I live on a hill where I can see out over the creek near my house which is beautiful when covered in snow, the roads, above the trees, and other houses. It is really a really breath taking view when it snows. I will have to snap some pictures tomorrow and post them here for you guys to see! :)

Now, I am sitting here all cuddled up in my snuggie with the heat on blast, the smell of creamy nutmeg in the air, and writing this blog post. I hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas and if I don't post something before new years have a happy and safe new years! Enjoy the holidays with loved ones and cherish every moment. :) <3

xoxo -- niki

No comments:

Post a Comment