Thursday, December 9, 2010

NYX haul & swatches.

Hello loverlies! :] I ordered a bunch of NYX products when they were having their thanksgiving 50% off sale & I recieved them by UPS yesterday evening! I was so excited to get this package, because I did not own any NYX eyeshadows except for their duo chrome loose pigments and I wanted to try some of their singles. Here is a photo of everything I got


I got:
NYX single eyeshadows:
Iced moach
Golden dune
Golden amber
Sensual
Green tea
Smokie mountain
Exotic green
Navy blue

NYX loose pearl eyeshadows:
Mink pearl
Yellow gold pearl
Oro pearl
Penny pearl
Mocha pearl
Walnut pearl

NYX Blushes:
Peach
Spice

NYX lipstick in Frosted Beige
NYX concealer in a jar
NYX runway collection 10 color palette in Casting Call



So far, I am happy with every item I bought. Everything is very pigmented and very pretty. I can't wait to create so many looks with these items. :]]

xoxo -- niki

1 comment: